Hi Lovelies, I have another product review for you.
Product Details: Solid White Injection lotion is a product of . It comes in a 400ml bottle. The product has its bar soap, lotion and serum in a set.
Price: 4,000 – 6,000 naira
My Experience: The lotion is baby bright pink in colour, and comes in a 400ml bottle. The bottle is also pink and I know the lotion comes in Black and orange.
From watching youtube videos I heard some people say this colour is for only lighter-skinned people and is the strongest of all the variants. They also said the black colour is for darker skin tones and orange is for caramel skin.
Another thing is that this lotion is not a whitening lotion. This is a mild, at best, lightening lotion. It only evened out my skin tone and brightened it. I ended up mixing it with White now oil to boost the effect.
- Lightweight and moisturizing.
- It can be used on both the face and body
- Evened out my skin tone and moisturized my skin.
- Some people say this lotion can only be used by light-skinned people, but I disagree a bit and say that it can be used by any skin tone. Although, I cannot say how it would work for darker skin tones. Darker-skinned people can give it a try or go for the other colours.
- None so far.
Does Rich and Pure Lotion Contain Hydroquinone?
- Yes, Rich & Pure Lotion Contains Hydroquinone. I don’t know why a lot of people are hiding this fact or pretending like it doesn’t have hydroquinone when it does!. When you buy and read the ingredient list, you will find that rich and pure lotion contains hydroquinone at 2%. Do not be deceived, it’s your choice to make if you want to use it or not.
What are the side effects of Solid White Injection Lotion?
- To my knowledge, there are no known side Solid White Injection Lotion. It does not contain any ingredient that should cause issues to the skin.
Is Solid White Lotion a Bleaching lotion?
- NO! It is not a bleaching lotion but a lightening lotion. A mild and slow-lightening lotion.
Can Solid Whiten Injection Lotion give you up to 5 shades Lighter?
- No, it cannot.
Please, guys, do not be misled. No skincare product can lighten or whiten your skin up to 5 shades, that is literally skin bleaching.
I’m not against lightening, brightening or even whitening your skin but bleaching or trying to whiten your skin as much as 4 shades? No! There is no way of doing that without damaging and tearing your skin.
Until my next post! Kisses!