It’s been forever since I posted on here. I cannot begin to say how much I’ve missed posting reviews for you. Truth be told, since my post about trying to revive my skin, I took a well-deserved break to correct a few things on my skin.Reviews about products I have been using will be coming up soon. Expect that!
That aside, I really hope you have all been doing well and most importantly staying safe!
Today, I will share how to make liquid soap from bar soap and not just that, how you can also make skin lightening/brightening/glowing liquid soap from bar soaps.
Are you tired of throwing away tiny pieces of expensive bar soaps? Or frustrated from having your bar soap slip out of your hands while bathing? Do you want to increase the potency of your bar soaps to fit your skin needs but you do not like shower gels so much? This is for you.
Jokes aside, this method was recommended to me by my sister. At first, I complained because I could not be bothered to do all that, but after one trial, I was convinced.
Things you will need
- Bar soaps of your choice
- 2-3 cups of water depending on how many bar soaps you use.
- A bowl with lid
- Skin glowing/lightening serum or oil (optional)
- Containers to pour your liquid soap into
- Bring your water to boil (2-3 cups should be enough for 2 bar soaps so they don’t loose their lather).
- Cut or shred your bar soap into smaller pieces. I used soaps that dissolve easily so I didn’t have to cut them too much.
- Put the cut soaps in a bowl with the hot water and cover it.
- Leave the soap to melt overnight or 5 hours should be enough. Stir every hour or so, so that the soap doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- Add your oil or lightening serum. Keep the serum or oils to 50ml or less so your soap doesn’t become oily.
- Use as desired.
- You can use it to mix different soaps.
- It helps you make the best of your bar soaps.
- Allows you to add ingredients to suit your preference and even increase the potency of this soap.
- Convenience and easy to use.
- Can be used for either face or body soaps.
- It is time-consuming. That’s why I prefer to use easy dissolving soaps and leave it overnight.
I hope you find this useful. Leave comments on your experience with this method In the comments below.
Until my next post. Kisses!