Hi Lovelies, I hope you are all safe and doing well.
Fortunately and unfortunately, I have spent a lot of time watching youtube videos about skincare products and reviews on them. The side effects is that, whilst I have a lot more idea about skincare products, I have a lot more products I am itching to try out which will cost me quite a bit.
That aside, I came across White now oil in a video and noticed that it was mentioned more in a lot more other videos. What piqued my curiosity was that the videos showed different uses for this particular oil.
In some videos, it was used to pro-mix lotions, in some soaps/shower gels, and in others for making body oils. If you don’t know what pro-mixing is, read my post on pro-mixing for beginners to learn more.
Product Details: White Now Triple Action oil with beta carotene, fruits acids, and plant extracts and suitable for all skin types. It is a product of Lana Cosmetics.
Price: 1500 – 2,000 naira for 125ml. Price may vary based on your location. Click here to buy.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerol, Vitamin E, Parrafin Liquidium, Beta carotene, Lanolin, Plant extracts
For about a month now, I have enjoyed experimenting with this oil, and here’s my experience.
After I got the oil, I mixed a part of it with my Asantee body scrub and some with my Fair and White body oil. Just to note, I scrub my body 3-4 times a week and I have not been going out either, so I’ve been home and this allows time for skincare products work without any side effects.
For the first week, I noticed that I was getting lighter already. Not just lighter but my skin had this silky glowy look. I’m guessing due to the fact that the oil added to the moisturizing effect of my body oil and brightened my skin in the process. I also do not know about anyone else but my skin peeled a lot around the first 2 weeks, I honestly think my skin peels to really strong skincare products, how strong a product is will decide how much my skin would peel.
- Highly effective.
- A little goes a long way
- The texture of the oil is thick and rich.
- Aids in moisturizing your skin.
- Gives a glowy and silky smooth skin
- It does not contain hydroquinone or any other harmful substances.
- Works for all skin types.
- Increases your skin sensitivity to sunlight.
- Cannot be used directly on the skin
Click here to buy.
If you want to lighten your skin then I highly recommend you buy this oil. It does a really good job of skin lightening and moisturizing in one. That’s the reason why it’s quite popular with pro mixing and skin lightening. Although, please note the following:
- Do not apply directly on your skin. Always mix this oil with either a lotion, shower gel, or moisturizing oil. I made the mistake of trying this and it felt hot on my skin.
- Use preferably at night and during the day, use sunscreen.
- This is a strong skin lightening oil so, do know your measurements. For example, to mix with a lotion, use 400ml lotion to half of the 125ml of the oil.
- Everyone has different skin, what works for me may not work for you and vice versa.
Leave a comment, like, and share.
Until my next post, Kisses!.