As a part of the pro mixing series, the idea to make skin glowing oil struck me. This glow oil can be used be by anyone of any skin tone or skin type. Per the usual, this recipe is not fully organic due to the fact that I do not specialize in organic pro mixing.
I am generally someone who is not so much a fan of body lotions and body creams. I’ve come to notice my skin looks and feels better with oils in general. My skin is usually firmer, glowy, and smoother whenever I use body oils as opposed to body lotions. Hence, I’m always experimenting, testing, and trying out different mixtures of oils for my skin. This recipe is a base for any oil I decide to mix or try out at any time.
Please note that you don’t have to use each and every product I mentioned in this post. You can try out other products and tweak the recipe to your preference, that’s why I mentioned substitutes.
Here’s what you’ll need.
- Base carrier oil. This can be coconut oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, shea nut oil, or any other oil you like.
- Fair and white skin brightening oil. A replacement for this, you can use carrot oil any other skin brightening oil you know of.
- Vitamin E oil. Optional but works wonders if you are able to get one.
Mix all together in your preferred container and apply it on your skin.
- Moisturizes the skin
- Brightens and smoothes the skin.
- It can be used on any skin tone
- Mild enough for all skin types too.
- Applied directly to the skin as a moisturizer.
- Mixed with any lotion or cream.
- Used in mixing body scrubs or body washes to add moisture.
Like, share, and leave a comment below.
Until my next post. Kisses!