Hey hey hey!!
Today’s post I will be sharing my skincare secret recipe to the best skin lightening and brightening shower gel.
- Crystal White Shower Gel 1 litre or almost any other shower gel of your choice. But, for specific reasons I would advice.
- Citro Clear Serum (2 bottles)
Initially, I came across this recipe around last year or so, when a reader suggested it in the comment section. I tried to do it apparently but did not mix it well or proportion it well so it yielded no result. So recently, December 2019 to be precise, I wanted to buy a bottle of my Crystal White, as usual, I felt my skin looked too discolored, dull and I wanted to get my skin back. The lady, hearing my plight, suggested I add citro clear serum to the shower gel for skin brightening and honestly, I think I am hooked.
- Mix the full 1,000ml with 2 Citro clear serum.
- Mix till fully incorporated. The color of the shower gel will change from pure white to a kinda yellowish-white color. Then pour and use!
1 week after I started using, I noticed a difference. Although, I did not have to apply body lotion on some days because my skin was fine but it fits into the description for a perfectly mild skin lightening shower gel for everyday use.
- It will help to brighten the body.
- It helps with scars, dark marks, body discoloration, and dull skin.
- It helps to smoothen your skin whilst brightening it, leaving your skin bright and fresh.
- It is quite affordable.
- It can only be used on the body, but not the face.
- The crystal white shower gel is quite scarce outside Lagos state.
Note: If you want to reduce the brightening effect as a darker-skinned person use 1 citro clear serum to mix your shower gel instead of 2.
If you are a dark, brown or chocolate-skinned person who tried out this recipe, please please and please, I would love to know how it worked for you and your reviews. Leave your reviews in the comments or send a mail to email@example.com.
Do not forget to bookmark hpbeau.com for subsequent posts.
If you have any suggestions as to what product you want me to review or try out, leave your comment below or send a mail to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Until my next post, lots of love.