Hello and Welcome Back!

Today’s review is on a product I purchased out of curiosity sometime in 2017 and have not stopped buying to date.

At the time, I had just read about serums and their effectiveness and I was in an experimental mood. So I walked into a cosmetic store in search of serums. I actually wanted to buy a Vitamin c serum but it was a bit expensive. Whilst looking around, my eye caught the Citro Clear Serum and that was how I got it.

DESCRIPTION: Citro clear serum with lemon extracts is a product of NP Gandour. I heard that a lot of people testified to its skin lightening effects.

PACKAGING: Citro clear serum comes in a greenback with a tiny plastic bottle of 40ml serum in it almost like an eye drop and need a pin to pierce the tiny opening.

PRICE: 500 –  1,000naira. Price may vary depending on your location. Available in store now! https://hpbeau.com/product/citro-clear-serum/

INGREDIENTS; PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LEMON EXTRACTS, GLYCERIN, VITAMIN E, SODIUM METABISULFITE, KOJIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, FRAGRANCE.

My Experience

I mixed my Citro clear serum with Cussons baby 200ml lotion pink bottle and I did not mix the whole serum with my lotion. The mixing percentage was a quarter to half of the serum with the 200ml lotion. It is a highly concentrated serum.

Believe me when I say I was already lighter in about 7 days of usage. I am not exaggerating. It worked so fast it was scary. Maybe it was because I applied my body lotion twice a day. At first it was too good to be true, so I stopped using after that bottle finished but as of today, Citro clear is my go-to serum for skin lightening safely. I use it to mix lotions, shower gels, soaps, oils, etc.

Pros:

• Extremely Affordable
  • Lightens fast.
  • No dark knuckles or dark spots.
  • Citro clear serum does not contain Hydroquinone. The main lightening agent was Kojic acid and ascorbic acid.
  • Works for spots and dark marks

Cons:

• no cons at all.

Rating 9/10.

Citro clear serum is highly recommended by me for use. You can mix it with lotions, creams, shower gels, etc to help with lightening spots and the skin in general. I personally use it with oils and soaps to help with whatever dark spots I may have.

How to use

Buy in store https://hpbeau.com/product/citro-clear-serum/

You can use citro clear serum in the following ways;

• Mix in with lotions: The mixing ratio is very important for it to work well with no side effects. Using too much may cause side effects and use too little, you won’t notice the effect.
  • For dark spots on the face and body, all you need to do is apply directly on the dark areas.
  • Can be mixed into body oils
  • It can be mixed into shea butter, cocoa butter or most other body butters for a glowing and brightening effect.
  • Citro clear serum can also be mixed into soaps and shower gels to help brighten and clear dark spots. I have a recipe for skin brightening shower gel using citro clear which you can find here.

But! if you notice any adverse reactions while using this product please stop use immediately.

Please leave your comments below on your experience with Citro clear serum.

229 Comments

Juliet · December 29, 2017 at 9:39 am

I just bought a citroclear oil yesterday with cussons baby oil of 200ml, I divided the baby oil into equal halves. I dropped 2 cover of the citro oil into the baby oil. Hope it’s not much? Please I need a reply

uncovered01 · January 18, 2018 at 2:57 am

Sorry for the late reply. Just sorted out an issue with me replying. With the quantity you are mixing I don’t think you should have an issue with that. The only thing I would say is that I do not know about the effect when mixed with oils like baby oil. I only know it can be mixed with lotions. But I it works fine and if you notice any reactions please stop.

Henry favour · June 21, 2022 at 9:00 am

I mixed citro clear oil with my lotion and now my face started having severe white patches what can i do to resolve it

Half Price Beau · June 22, 2022 at 11:09 am

Hi Henry,

If you don’t mind some questions.
        What lotion did you mix the citro clear with?
        How much of the citro clear did you mix with the lotion?

Nancy · February 10, 2019 at 5:10 pm

I’ve bn using citroclear oil to mix ma cream (Arriva lotion) I used half of d oil each time I buy a new cream which have bn very good on ma skin with Diva soap since 2012. Now I’m suffering from dark spot n frequent pimples on ma face I am now very dark Eva since I stop using ma cream since October last year n I am no longer using d citroclear oil for ma new cream. Pls could it b I’m suffering from all dis most especially d dark spots on ma face because I stop using d citroclear oil?

Half Price Beau · February 14, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Hi Nancy
      One thing I know happens after prolonged usage of skin whitening products is the darkening and pimples. This is most peculiar with hydroquinone.
      I think Diva does contain hydroquinone.

To get your skin color back get products that contain natural skin lightening like Kojic acid, AHA, Arbutin etc. Stay away from hydroquinone and you will be fine.

Rukayat · April 2, 2022 at 12:09 pm

Can I mix citroclear with carotone

uncovered01 · January 3, 2018 at 9:35 am

hey Juliet..
sorry for the late reply.
two covers off the citro clear oil shouldn’t be too much. all I can
say is if you notice any adverse reactions it will be better to stop.
take care.

Nancy Tabango · April 17, 2018 at 10:00 am

Hola buenas tardes soy nancy.
Necesito adquirir este producto ,vivo en Madrid y por acá es complicado nose si tienen una tienda en España.
O como o dónde puedo comprar.necesito.citroclear serum concentre…

uncovered01 · April 17, 2018 at 10:13 am

Hola, Nancy, lo siento, pero no sé si está disponible en Madrid, pero puedes pedir suero citro clear en Amazon o Alli Express. Gracias.

Sharon · May 26, 2018 at 9:26 pm

Does Citro clear contain steroids? because a friend told me to beware of products made in Ivory coast.

uncovered01 · July 9, 2018 at 8:38 am

Honestly. I wouldn’t know. Although according to the ingredient list, it doesn’t.

Lucia · October 4, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Can citro clear be mixed with eversheen cocoa butter lotion

Half Price Beau · October 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Yes you can. You can mix citro clear serum with mostly any kind of lotion.

Menze · October 27, 2018 at 7:35 pm

Can citro clear be applied directly on dark spot on your face?

Half Price Beau · October 30, 2018 at 8:19 am

Yes it can but be sure to do that at night and apply directly on the spot using a cotton bud. Avoid sunlight when you do that.

Menze · October 27, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Can it be used for stretch marks?

Half Price Beau · October 30, 2018 at 8:18 am

Menze I do not know about using the serum for stretch marks. I have not tried or considered that before.

Chelsea · November 2, 2018 at 9:46 am

I want to whitening up my skin without dark knuckles or any reactions, can I mix citroclear serum with dodo skin gold lotion?

Half Price Beau · November 16, 2018 at 10:54 am

I honestly do not know how Dodo skincare products work, based on hear-say, Dodo is not particularly the best lotion for lightening. Try other lotions and you can mix citro clear serum with them.

Uju · March 21, 2019 at 2:21 pm

Hello
      I notice that when I stop using citro clear oil for some time I will develop rashes on my face and my face won’t be smooth for that period.is it advisable I stop using it? And can I mix citroclear with fair and white lotion

Half Price Beau · March 26, 2019 at 3:07 pm

Hi Uju,
        I would advise you stop using it. If it happens that whenever you stop using it your skin gets worse.
        And yes, you can mix citro clear serum with whatever lotion you want to. be mindful of the ingredients though, so there wont be an ingredient clash.

shakirah · November 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm

Can citro clear serum be mixed with citro clear cream

Half Price Beau · November 16, 2018 at 10:54 am

Yes it can.

Mary · September 5, 2022 at 2:46 pm

Please what should be the measurement of the citro clear serum with the whole bottle of citro clear cream?

Can I also use the citro clear soap with it?

Half Price Beau · September 6, 2022 at 7:20 am

Hi Mary,

Measurement for Citro clear serum to Citro clear lotion should be different, in my opinion, citro clear lotion is very strong and active. So, use a smaller amount when mixing it with the serum. i.e Try Lotion – 200ml should go with serum – 25ml (i.e, half of one serum), 400ml lotion to 50ml Serum.
        That should work out but if you see any reactions, kindly stop.

Yes you can use the citro clear soap with it. It is usually advised to use all products from the same set.

tunrayo · November 14, 2018 at 7:51 pm

hello pls does cussons lotion lightens the skin with vitro clear serum

Half Price Beau · November 16, 2018 at 10:57 am

Cussons lotion alone will not lighten your skin but if you mix it with citro clear serum it can brighten your skin. I have tried that mixture and it worked nicely. Not to bleach you but it will lighten you with time.

Vivian · December 15, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Thanks for the review. But can citro clear serum be mixed with nature essence body cream??

Vivian's beauty · December 16, 2018 at 1:00 pm

Thanks for the review, can i mix citro clear serum with nature essence body cream

Half Price Beau · December 17, 2018 at 3:51 pm

@Vivian’s beauty, you can mix citro clear serum with any lotion of your choice. Just be weary of any side effects that may occur

Hauwa · December 20, 2018 at 11:40 pm

Pls i have spots on my face, can i use citro clear serum for it? Nd how

Adejokemi · December 21, 2018 at 5:47 am

Can citro clear serum be mix with coconut oil

temmythope · January 3, 2019 at 3:08 pm

please can citro clear serum be mixed with Shea butter(ori) for skin lightening. thanks

Half Price Beau · January 7, 2019 at 9:46 am

Yes most definitely. A tip though will be to make sure you mix it in well enough.I cannot say if it will lighten you that way or not.

gigi · January 6, 2019 at 9:21 pm

can citroclear cream b mixed with carotone oil and does it help in removal of dark knuckles

Half Price Beau · January 7, 2019 at 9:48 am

Hi gigi, I am sorry but i dont know anything about carotone oil or how it works so i cannot say if its possible or not.

Olaitan · January 12, 2019 at 9:21 am

Pls can I mix Whiteley’s cream with citroclear oil

Half Price Beau · January 14, 2019 at 9:52 am

Hi Olaitan, you can mix citro clear with almost all lotions as long as the lotion in itself is not a harsh one so it doesnt cause more harm rather than good. So, if whiteley’s cream is not harsh then you totally can.

Khadijah · July 14, 2020 at 4:29 pm

Can I mix citro clear serum with cussons baby lotion for my baby

Sammetta · January 12, 2019 at 12:48 am

can citroclear clean dark knuckles & knees?

Half Price Beau · January 14, 2019 at 9:47 am

Hi sammetta,
    yes it can. Apply a drop or 2 on the dark areas at least once a day for a week or two.

Ganiyat · January 12, 2019 at 9:33 am

Pls can I mix Whiteley’s cream with citroclear oil

Rukayat · April 2, 2022 at 12:13 pm

Can I miss citroclear with carotone

Half Price Beau · April 8, 2022 at 2:30 pm

Hi Rukayat,

I would not advice you to do that. Carotone is a strong bleaching lotion that also contains hydroquinone. The combination will do more harm than good to your skin.

Ganiy · January 12, 2019 at 9:35 am

Pls can I mix Whiteley’s cream with citroclear oil

Estarian · January 13, 2019 at 7:19 am

Well the best way to use citro clear is adding it to your body shower gel.that’s the best without any bad effect try and see

Half Price Beau · January 14, 2019 at 9:53 am

hi Estarian,
    Really? I have not heard about that. I will most definitely give it a try and post a review about that. Thanks for the idea.

Jan · February 9, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Can I mix citro clear serum with Pure Skin vanishing cream? Pure Skin is hydroqine free.

George · February 27, 2019 at 9:25 am

Hi

I’m George

Can i use Citro Clear with Lemonfresh Jelly.

Half Price Beau · January 18, 2020 at 10:47 pm

Yes, you can do that also. Sorry for the late reply.

Dharmiesila · April 29, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Hi all, I just bought my citroclear serum today and I am so trashing it immediately.. With all these review, citro clear is a NO NO for me after all.. Thanks for all the powerful feedbacks..

Shantine · May 25, 2019 at 5:34 am

Can the complete citroclear be used at once ? Like the lotion the soap and the serum?

Half Price Beau · July 3, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Hi Shantine,
    Yes you can use the whole set at once for a more effective result,

Julia · July 13, 2019 at 8:09 pm

Can I mix a quarter of the citroclear serum with cocoa butter? Pls reply

Half Price Beau · July 26, 2019 at 7:37 am

Hi Julia,
    Are you talking about raw cocoa butter or cocoa butter lotion.
    If it is the lotion, you definitely can mix it with cocoa butter lotion.

Obianuju Nwankwo · July 25, 2019 at 11:34 am

please can you mix 50ml of citroclear on dove lotion, or is it too much

Half Price Beau · July 26, 2019 at 7:35 am

Hi Obianuju,
    Yes you can but only if the Dove lotion is 400ml size and above. Anything smaller than that may be too much.

Folu · August 10, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Hi. Can I use citroclear serum with gold skin lotion for my face once in a while and also apply my normal face cream at night. I have spots on my face

Half Price Beau · August 15, 2019 at 10:53 am

Hi Folu,
    Yes you can but if you are using the cirto clear serum directly on your skin, I would advice you do that at night or avoid exposure to sunlight when you do.

Zarah · August 21, 2019 at 11:56 am

Please can I add citro clear to my veet gluta white lotion(hydroquinon free)for a lighter skin

Half Price Beau · September 19, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Hi Zarah,
    Sorry for the extra late reply.
    You can mix citro clear serum with your veet lotion.

Ijeoma · September 27, 2019 at 8:44 am

Hi, can I mix citro clear serum in nature essence cream and get a light skin complexion?

Half Price Beau · October 10, 2019 at 9:35 am

Hi Ijeoma,
    Yes you can mix citro clear serum with most or any cream of choice.

Mina · December 3, 2019 at 3:12 pm

I’m black and i want to whiten my body quick,, if i mix citro clear serum with my nivea lotio,will it work? Reply pliz

Half Price Beau · December 3, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Hi Mina,
    Yes the mixture will work but it will not whiten you, instead it may lighten you by 1 or 2 shades. I would advice you not rush into lightening your skin so fast. Take things slow, the longer the better.

Temitee · December 11, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Can I mix citroclear serum with looking good skin tone lotion(it has hydroquinone)?

Half Price Beau · December 13, 2019 at 11:56 am

Hi Temitee,
    I cannot say what would happen if you mix it the serum with a lotion containing hydroquinon.

Temitee · December 11, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Ummee_alii · December 19, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Can I mix citro clear serum with ordinary Vaseline?
I used the product before and it was awesome, later my face damaged with rashes, but actually I like the product and I want to use it again.

Half Price Beau · December 20, 2019 at 2:44 pm

HI Ummee_alii
    Do you think you know what caused the rashes? Maybe the soap you used or water? A lot of reasons could have caused it.

Also, yes you can use citro clear serum with vaseline lotion.

Ade · April 14, 2020 at 8:49 pm

Hi,I mixed citroclear serum and lotion together and I want to use it on my face,..hope its safe?

Half Price Beau · April 15, 2020 at 8:38 am

Hi Ade,
    It’s not particularly advisable to use body lotion on your face. But if it works for you, you definitely can.

Jane · April 15, 2020 at 2:21 pm

Is it advisable to use half of citro clear oil in 350ml of Maxi tone lotion?

Half Price Beau · April 16, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Hi Jane,
    Yes you can use half one citro clear serum with one 350ml lotion.

Chi babe · April 16, 2020 at 10:14 am

Hi
Have been using citroclear oil and it’s very good on my skin. Now I started using skineal Antifungal cream mixed with citroclear oil on my face I hope it won’t harm me please let me know my face is now Lighter

Half Price Beau · April 16, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Hi Chi babe,
    I think the mixture of skineal and citro clear seurm is too strong. Skineal is an anti fungal cream and it’s not to be used for a long period of them. I would advice you discontinue the skineal.

jimoh bashirat adekemi · April 16, 2020 at 1:14 pm

Pls can citro clear lotion and soap safe to use

Half Price Beau · April 16, 2020 at 10:34 pm

Hi Adekemi,
    Yes you should be able to use citro clear lotion & soap. Although, I am yet to try it.

deliciousbabe · April 23, 2020 at 9:51 am

Pls can I missed citro clear oil and blue seal Vaseline as both face n body cream? I don’t know how the reaction will be

Half Price Beau · April 23, 2020 at 4:14 pm

Hi deiciousbabe,
    I would not advise you to mix citro clear serum with Vaseline. I would also not advise you to use vaseline on your face either. Do not do that.

deliciousbabe · April 27, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Thanks ma

Gloria · April 27, 2020 at 11:13 am

Hi
My name is Gloria.. I started using citroclear serum mixed with other cream about 3yrs now and it’s cool on me,but I was in search of jergens ko San could not get it,so I decided to go for citroclear body cream,I used it for a month and am sooo white,I love it but I can’t continue cause I see alot of green veins on my skin,and some reddish spots on my skin and am sooo scared.

Half Price Beau · April 27, 2020 at 5:59 pm

Hi Gloria,
    I would advice you reduce your use of the cream and gradually wean yourself off the Citro clear lotion. If you use it twice a day, I would advice to reduce to once in two days and for those days in between use coconut oil, almond oil, shea butter or oils in general to repair and remove the green veins.
    Do this consistently and you should notice the green veins reduce.

GILBERT TETTEH · May 1, 2020 at 5:59 pm

GOOD DAY
PLEASE I WANT MORE OF CITRO CLEAR SERUM TO SALE IN GHANA.I AM A DISTRIBUTOR THE PHARMA INDUSTRY.
PHONE NO. 0244 996952/ 0200 342522

Jenn · November 20, 2020 at 6:08 am

Hello
    I have hyper pigmentation on my face(cheek) Can i use it directly on that area?

Eze marvelous · August 30, 2022 at 10:42 am

Hi Half Price Beau
      I am making use of Nivea cocoa butter and I am dark skinned. i want to know can I mix citro clear in my cream? I have stubborn dark spots and pimples all over my face

Half Price Beau · August 30, 2022 at 3:16 pm

Hi Eze,
        Yes, that is very okay. The first cream I mixed my citro clear serum with was Nivea too. Just make sure to mix appropriately with proper measurements.

Wilson · May 3, 2020 at 2:02 am

Hello, I have lot of black spot on my leg since since I was a kid. I want to try Citro clear oil can it clean or reduce the visibily and how do I apply it.
The black spot irritates.

Half Price Beau · May 4, 2020 at 8:39 am

Hi WIlson,
    SInce the black spots are spots from childhood, I do not know how active citro clear will be active for that since it’s not artificial.

Passy · May 4, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Hi good evening I actually wanna go purchase this serum bt can I mix it with clear therapy that’s CT+ lotion

Half Price Beau · May 4, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Hi Passy,
    Yes.. I think you can.

Passy · May 12, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Bt I’m scared because CT+ has hydroquinone in it ….so is it best I use extract?

Stephanie · May 14, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Pls can I mix citro clear serum with Glow white lotion.

Half Price Beau · May 14, 2020 at 11:45 pm

Hi Stephanie,
    You can mix citro clear serum with almost any lotion based on your preference and needs.

Stephanie · May 14, 2020 at 10:09 pm

How Good is Dr James Whitening Cream.

Half Price Beau · May 14, 2020 at 11:45 pm

Hi Nnenna,
    I have not used DR James whitening cream but based on hearsay,it is a really good base cream for pro mixing. I cannot confirm or deny this as I have not tried it before.

Aminat · June 23, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Can I mix citroclear serum with citroclear lotion…
    And how many quantity of the oil can I mix if yes?

Half Price Beau · June 24, 2022 at 10:24 pm

Hi Aminat,

Yes, you can mix citro clear serum with the citro clear lotion but I must warn you that it will be, if not, too strong for the skin and can cause damage. The lotion itself is quite active and strong.

If you are to mix, use only a small amount, like 20ml to 200ml lotion.

Precious 💞💕 · July 28, 2022 at 1:34 pm

Can I mix citro clear serum with piment doux serum together with white secret

Half Price Beau · July 29, 2022 at 2:20 pm

Hi Precious,

Do not do that please.. It would not give you any good results. White secret lotion on it’s own is already strong & active. Citro clear serum is another active serum so it would give you more bad results.

Jumoke · May 15, 2020 at 6:09 am

Pls, Can I Mix Citroclear Serum With Nivea Natural Fairness?

Half Price Beau · May 16, 2020 at 11:50 am

Hi Jumoke,
    Yes.. You definitely can. Mix just one citro clear serum with one bottle of the Nive lotion.

Half Price Beau · May 19, 2020 at 7:52 am

HI Jumoke,
    Yes you can mix citro clear serum with Nivea natural fairness.

Jenny · May 15, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Hello, please can I use citroclear serum to mix my pure Egyptian magic whitening shower soap

Erika · May 16, 2020 at 11:56 pm

Is Citroclear Serum good for a dark person I don’t know because I really want to clear my dark spots and pimples

Half Price Beau · May 19, 2020 at 7:54 am

Hi Erika,
    That depends on how you use the serum. Since you are dark-skinned and want to remove pimples and spots its better you get a soap and spot corrector cream than relying solely on Citro clear serum.

Read the post on how to remove dark spots here How to Remove Dark Spots

Mojisola · May 18, 2020 at 9:12 am

Hello, i’m using extra whitening lotion but it’s just maintaining my colour and i want to be light a little. Please can i mix citro clear serum to it? Will i get my desired result?

Anny david · May 23, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Pls is cittro clear contain a natural whitening agent?

Omotoluwake · May 23, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Hi, in one of the comments, I read how someone noticed if she stop using the serum, she will start having rashes, don’t know if that my own case, or because I started my body cream, supa white alone on my face. When I noticed, my face was becoming too white from mixture of ideal cream and citroclare serum. Pls what exactly is the problem. And can I mixed it otenti KKK a cream

Half Price Beau · May 25, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Hi Omotoluwake,
    I cannot tell what will happen when you mix Citro clear serum with certain lotions. If you are getting a bad effect then stop but I cannot tell what will happen to you if you mix it. Everyone’s skin and the reactions are different.
    It could be that the mixture you did is not good for your skin, so stop using and focus on getting your skin back to normal before you consider mixing another cream again.

Gift · May 25, 2020 at 9:02 pm

Can I use the citro clear serum and lotion as night cream then coconut oil as day cream to prevent green veins..?

BAABA · June 1, 2020 at 4:22 pm

Good Afternoon, please i have been using citro clear for some time now and i was freed from some hyper pigmentation and some old scars and also became very fair. So i stop for sometime to see if my fairness will come to normal… as am texting my colour has dim a bit which am not cool with. What am asking now is can i use citro clear oil to ma palmers cocoa butter lotin for a stable colour…such as; not too fair or lossing ma fairness??? Thanks

Half Price Beau · June 1, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Hi Baaba,
    That is normal. As long as you are using a skin lightening product it will lighten you, but when you stop, your skin will return to it’s original skin tone. So, yes, you can mix the citro clear oil with the lotion for a stable skin tone.

Jumoke · June 15, 2020 at 11:12 pm

Good evening…, pls can i mix citrol clear in sheabutter?

Half Price Beau · July 7, 2020 at 9:18 am

Hi Jumoke,
    You totally can. It works wonders that way too.

Bose · August 10, 2022 at 7:14 am

Please can l mix citroclear oil with Bravia lotion cream? Because there is hands knuckles that l need to get rid of

mimi · June 25, 2020 at 10:34 pm

Hello,pls can i mix citroclear serum with D.E.S 55 lotion?

Khadijat · July 1, 2020 at 5:32 pm

Please can I use it on my face at night after bathe
And in the morning with my cocoa butter Nivea cream

Cuz I remembered during 2019 it worked fine for me but at some point I started having one part lighter than one

Half Price Beau · July 7, 2020 at 9:13 am

Hi Khadijat,
    I usually advise to mix citro clear with your cream, shower gel or lotion and not apply directly on your skin. If you want to apply directly, it should be only directly on spots, elbows, and knees. Citro clear is potent, highly concentrated, and active. I am sure that’s why some parts were lighter than the others.

Gertrude · July 2, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Can I mix citro clear oil with pure white cream together?

Half Price Beau · July 7, 2020 at 9:10 am

Yes, you can mix citro clear with almost any body lotion/cream.

Rose · July 7, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Pls can I mix citro clair serum with DES 5..5 lotion? Though it has hydroquinnone. 2%

Half Price Beau · July 8, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Hi Rose,
    I do not know about DES 5.5 lotion, but I know citro clear serum does not contain hydroquinone.

Vicky. · July 8, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Hi.
Good day.
Please do you know anything about Bronze Tone lotion? I’ve been using the lotion for a while, my knuckles got a bit darker although it’s hydroquinone free.

I’m planning on purchasing the Citroclear serum and mixing it with the lotion. Can I go ahead?

Half Price Beau · July 15, 2020 at 7:59 am

Hi Vicky,
    If the lotion is already giving you dark knuckles, do not mix citro clear with it. It only goes to show that the bronze tone lotion is quite strong. Instead, find a way to tame the effectiveness of the bronze tone by adding almond oil, coconut oil etc or any other natural oils. It will help reduce the effectiveness of the lotion and help with the dark knuckles.

Khadijah · July 14, 2020 at 4:38 pm

Can I mix citro clear serum with cussons baby lotion for my baby

Half Price Beau · July 15, 2020 at 7:55 am

Hi Khadijah,
    Please and please do not mix citro clear serum with baby lotion for your baby. Do not use anything harsh on your baby’s skin. Citro clear serum should only be used by adults.

Christal · July 14, 2020 at 5:40 pm

Can I mix fair and white so white with citro clear serum

Temi · July 15, 2020 at 2:48 pm

Hi
Good afternoon.
I bought the Citro clear oil last two weeks and I started using it immediately after I bought it for dark spots on my cheeks . I used a cotton bud to apply it on my cheeks for almost a week , and it didn’t make the dark spot fade instead I became light.. Please do you think I should stop using it or mix it with my cream (Nivea Even &Radiant) and apply it on my face ..My skin is sensitive and complexion is chocolate

Half Price Beau · July 20, 2020 at 8:34 am

Hi Temi,
    Yes.. Mixing the serum with your lotion will help tame the effect of the serum and make it gentle.

Ammy · July 17, 2020 at 8:29 am

I recommend this product.
It’s my good go, i have been using it since2013 though I take break time to time. No side effects for me.

Khadijah · July 21, 2020 at 12:23 pm

Is citroclear good for fair skin person

Mahbuubah · August 26, 2020 at 10:15 am

The first time I used citroclear, it gave me white spot, maybe because I used too much. I will definitely give it another shot.

Kehinde · July 25, 2020 at 9:51 am

I stumbled at this page while trying to check this serum’s reviews. I’m a guy, not too fair though. I uses Naturessence Moisturizing cream but has problem with my face; pimples, dark spots and roughness. Please, can I mix citro clear serum with my naturessence cream? And if yes, in what quantity for the whole of naturessence cream. But please, I don’t want to bleach.

Half Price Beau · July 25, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Hi Kehinde,
    Yes, you can mix citro clear serum with almost any lotion.
    So, when it comes to mixing the serum with your lotion mixing proportions matters a lot for effectiveness. So, since you don’t want something not strong mix, 500ml lotion with one serum and a bit of almond oil for moisture but if you want something stronger mix 250ml with one of the citro clear serum

Dunmade · March 29, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Hi..am using beauty fair maxitone mixed with vitamin e oil..can I still mix it with citro clear serum..if yes..how will I go about it

Half Price Beau · April 8, 2022 at 2:33 pm

Hi Dunmade,

Yes, you can mix in the citro clear serum with the lotion even after adding the vitamin e. I do not see that as a bad combination at all.

You can add citro clear by adding 1 bottle (50ml) to a 400ml/450ml of your already mixed lotion. While half of the citro clear should be mixed with 250ml for a moderate effect.

kehinde · July 26, 2020 at 9:26 am

OK……. thanks for the prompt reply. I’m grateful.

Zainab · July 28, 2020 at 6:21 pm

Please I want to miss citroclear oil with my jergens papaya… My jergens papaya is 621ml… Please how many citroclear serum will I mix for effective result… Thank you

Half Price Beau · July 29, 2020 at 9:48 pm

HI Zainab.
    FOr a 600ml lotion use 1 and a half citro clear serum for a very strong mix Or you can use 1 serum to the 612 ml for a normal mix.

Omolade · August 9, 2020 at 9:31 am

Please,can i mix citro clear serum with citroclear skin whitening accelerator lotion(it’s has hydroquinone 2%) Thank you

Half Price Beau · August 14, 2020 at 3:41 pm

Hi Omolade, I do not know about citro clear skin whitening accelerator, so I cannot advice on that.

Viv · August 10, 2020 at 6:14 am

Hi I have bad brown dark knuckles due to using a product, I ve tried everything.
Will this serum clear the knuckles and the dark spot on my face

Yeunde · August 15, 2020 at 11:28 pm

Good day.
I mixed citro clear oil with skin magnet body lotion and it was great on my skin but when I bought another bottle of d lotion and citro clear oil.After mixing, d colour of d body lotion changed from white to cream colour.
I don’t know if it’s ok to use or if one of dem is fake.

Half Price Beau · August 19, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Hi Yeunde,
    Its fine if the color changes to cream. It is due to the color of the serum. So it is safe!

Roheenat · August 21, 2020 at 11:44 pm

Good morning
Can I add citro clear and nano gold toning serum to my nivea nourishing cocoa lotion for face and body

Roheenat · August 21, 2020 at 11:49 pm

Good morning my
Can I add citro clear serum and nano gold serum into my nivea nourishing cocoa lotion for body and face
And how should I mix it

Half Price Beau · December 30, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Hi Roheenat, I do not know much about Nano gold serum but cocoa lotion is not necessarily the best lotion for mixing serums. Instead go for nivea natural fairness to mix.

Marv · August 26, 2020 at 5:19 am

I want a fairer skin. Can I mix citro clear with nivea natural fairnes 400ml if yes, wat quantity

Half Price Beau · December 30, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Hi Marv,
    You can mix one 30ml bottle of Citro clear with the 400ml bottle of lotion and use consistently. If you want a fairer skin, its better to do it slow and steadily.

chinny · August 27, 2020 at 2:04 pm

I hv been using pure carrot gold for almost a month now but no changes.. do u think I should add citroclear serum for fast result.. I need like 3 shades lighter

Half Price Beau · December 30, 2020 at 7:16 pm

Hi Chinny,
    Instead of adding citro clear serum to the pure carrot lotion, try adding the pure carrot serum instead.

Taju · August 27, 2020 at 9:49 pm

I tried this mixture in 2017 and it was a no no
It made my skin darker

Caleb · August 28, 2020 at 2:37 pm

Sorry can I mix d serum wit d lotion
And 2nd can I use d lotion on face or I’ll get d facial cream …thanks

Kemi · September 3, 2020 at 2:02 pm

Can i mix citroclear with almond cream

Loveth · September 4, 2020 at 8:16 am

I bought citro clear oil but I don’t even need niddle to open it after opening the cap plz hope is not fake I bought because I have been using it directly on my knuckles for almost a month now no sign of improvement.

Half Price Beau · September 9, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Hi Loveth, That is quite strange. I cannot confirm if it is fake or not

Skincare formulator · September 9, 2020 at 7:36 am

Hello, I formulate creams myself. With natural material, can I include the citro clear serum in my lightening cream (contains 💯 natural materials) and I also want to make lightening oil, can I include the serum in the oil for fast lightening?

Half Price Beau · September 9, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Hi Skincare formulator,
    Yes you can include citro clear serum in your formulation but you have to know citro clear serum is not a natural product. It is an industrial product.

Perpetua · September 22, 2020 at 8:44 am

Please can i mix citroclear oil with lemon clear body lotion

Temi · September 23, 2020 at 12:06 pm

Hi. Please can I use citro clear serum on my face for dark spots

Half Price Beau · September 29, 2020 at 2:20 pm

Hi Temi,
    Yes, you can. Use only on the spots directly. Do not rub it all over your face and use it only at night.

Abbie · September 23, 2020 at 12:41 pm

Please what quality of citro clear serum can i mix in a hydroquinone free lotion for a caramel complexion?

Abbie · September 23, 2020 at 12:43 pm

quantity i meant

Half Price Beau · September 29, 2020 at 2:21 pm

HI Abbie,
    Depending on the size of the lotion you can use half of one citro clear serum.

Half Price Beau · December 30, 2020 at 7:17 pm

Hi Abbie,
    Depending on the size of the lotion but stick to 30ml serum to 500ml lotion

Ifeanyi · September 29, 2020 at 7:07 am

Greetings to all ….
pls I want to know if mixing citro clear with another body lotion will get any body effect e.g can I mix it with Angelic white body lotion … And what percentage nor ratio of the mixing can be better ?

Ifeanyi · September 29, 2020 at 7:10 am

Moreover I’m dark in complexion but not so dark

Arafat · October 1, 2020 at 3:51 pm

Hello Ma
Actually I wanna Tried Mix My Home Made Cold Pressed Carrot oil with Citro Clear Serum and Gluta White Serum alone without Any Lotion only the serum to Achieve A Flawless Glowing Fair Skin.
Am I good to go Ma
And can I rub my my promixed Oil and Serum twice a day.
Note I don’t work in d Sun
Thanks

Arafat · October 1, 2020 at 3:59 pm

Hello Ma,
I wanna Mix My Home Made Cold Pressed Carrot Oil with Citro Clear Serum and Gluta White Serum, I wanna use it only without any body lotion, just the Promixed nd Lux Soap. I am some scars I got from Beating so I want some of them to be healed,I mean to reduce the scar exposure, please can it the Promixed do that.
Ma, Can I Achieve a Flawless Glowing Fair Skin with the Promixed?
Thanks Ma

Half Price Beau · October 1, 2020 at 5:46 pm

Hi Arafat,
    Yes, you can pro-mix oils and use them on your skin. I only advise you use a milder or gentler oil like Sweet almond oil or sunflower oil. Coconut oil is a bit thicker and when you mix these oils they may end up separating in a weird way. Goodluck.

Fortune · October 2, 2020 at 9:19 pm

Can I mix citro clear oil with lemon fresh lotion to clear dark spot and still apply it on my face. Hope it won’t result to any side effect

Demmy · October 5, 2020 at 2:40 pm

Good day, please can I mix the citro-clear serum with Shea butter(ori) for a dark skinned person and what quantity should I use?

Half Price Beau · October 7, 2020 at 8:40 am

Hi Demmy
    Yes you definitely can. The quantity will depend on how much ori you want to use or if you want to lighten, brighten or glow the skin. If you want to brighten and glow your skin..

Ogeh · October 7, 2020 at 7:37 pm

How about citro clear and Nature secret argan lotion??

Mercy · October 14, 2020 at 8:26 am

Pls can I mix citroclear serum with perfect glow body lotion…. Hope it will works

Mercy · October 14, 2020 at 8:30 am

It is okay I mix the whole bottle of one citroclear serum into a lotion? How it won’t be too much because am having a bad time with pimples all over my body and I really want to get rid of it…. Pls help a sister

Half Price Beau · December 30, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Hi Mercy,
    If the lotion is 400ml/500ml it wont be too much. If you are battling pimples all over your body get an antiseptic soap like Mekako soap to help with the pimples.

Blessed love · October 15, 2020 at 10:37 am

Can I mix d oil with fair and white (maxi tone)

susan okolie · October 17, 2020 at 12:26 pm

Can I mix cito clear oil with citro clear lotion.

Thanks
Susan

Half Price Beau · October 17, 2020 at 5:09 pm

Hi Susan,
    I do not know anything about citro clear lotion

Henrietta · November 2, 2020 at 5:40 pm

Hi can I apply citro clear serum on my face at night

Half Price Beau · November 5, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Hi Henrietta,
    NO! Please do not apply citro clear serum on your face directly. You can only apply it on the spots you are having and not as a face cream or serum. I do not advise that!

Meekness · November 8, 2020 at 5:21 am

I bought citro clear serum and mixed it with my cream and it turned water. And it also caused pimples on my face. What might be the cause of the reaction.

Half Price Beau · November 10, 2020 at 7:10 am

Hi,
    That can be as a result of different things. Maybe the serum isn’t suited for your skin or the combination with the lotion you used is the problem.

Becky · November 9, 2020 at 11:41 am

Pls can I mixed citro oil with nivea natural fairness cream?

Esther · November 11, 2020 at 8:51 pm

Hello. Can Citro clear serum mixed with Nivea natural fairness lotion clear sunburn, body and facial acne?

Raphaela · November 25, 2020 at 3:11 pm

Hello, can I mix citro clear serum and lactic acid together in my black soap? And can I also add citro clear to my sugar scrub?

Half Price Beau · November 30, 2020 at 7:45 am

Hi Raphaela, Yes you can mix it in your scrub and black soap. It works great for that.

Tania · November 28, 2020 at 1:01 pm

Hello, great blog you here. Please do post more!
I am lightskinned but I want to lighten just a little.
How many ml of citro clear should I mix 200ml of almond oil? I don’t want a strong mixture though.
Thanks

Half Price Beau · December 31, 2020 at 12:25 am

Hi Tania, for 200ml of almond oil, one bottle of citro clear serum should be good to go.

Precious · April 10, 2021 at 8:15 am

Hello beauties please can I mix citroclear serum with 55H+strong toning treatment lotion, please I need a quick response. Thanks

Half Price Beau · April 11, 2021 at 1:38 pm

Hi Precious,
    Yes you can mix citro clear serum with that lotion.

Kike · April 15, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Please can i mix citroclear serum with carrot oil pls

Half Price Beau · April 20, 2021 at 11:53 am

Hi Kike,
    You definitely can. Make sure you mix properly.

Johnetta · August 21, 2021 at 9:41 am

Can I mix citro clear oil with skin success body lotion

Half Price Beau · October 5, 2021 at 8:42 am

Hi Johnetta,

Do you mean Palmer’s skin success lotion??

Adetutu · September 13, 2021 at 6:03 am

Please can I mix citrocleare serum with my carotone lotion

Adetutu · September 13, 2021 at 6:03 am

Please can I mix citrocleare serum with my carotone lotion

Half Price Beau · October 5, 2021 at 8:39 am

Hi Adetutu,

I would not advise you mix citro clear serum with carotone lotion. Carotone lotion is strong and contains Hydroquinone already, It will do your skin more harm than good, in the long run.

Pretty_J · November 21, 2021 at 1:08 pm

I want to lighten up my skin. So i mixed citro clear oil with my cream White-up. Is it okay for lightening please.

Half Price Beau · November 23, 2021 at 2:36 pm

Hi Pretty J,

Yes you can mix Citro clear with the lotion.

Odinaka brown · December 5, 2021 at 12:59 pm

Please can I mix citro clear oil with my bod lotion ( Vaseline) for a lighter skin,by skin is sensitive,I wouldn’t want any green veins,and what quantity of citro clear oil in 400ml

Odinaka brown · December 5, 2021 at 12:59 pm

Half Price Beau · December 5, 2021 at 8:52 pm

Hi Odinaka,

Yes you can mix citro clear with vaseline lotion. All you have to do is mix one 40ml bottle of citro clear serum with the full 400ml lotion for a milder and stable effect on your skin and you will be fine

Half Price Beau · December 23, 2021 at 9:59 pm

Hi Jennifer,

Yes you can mix citro clear with nature glow lotion or goldie lotion.

Precious · December 27, 2021 at 9:55 am

Can I mix citro clear serum with Nivea body lotion?? I use Kojic white soap,does that bear any consequence??

Malak bio cosmetics · June 13, 2022 at 10:39 am

Interesting thanks for your post.

Bella · June 14, 2022 at 7:58 pm

Hello,pls can i mix citroclear serum with D.E.S 55 lotion?
Pls reply me is urgent

Half Price Beau · June 15, 2022 at 7:11 pm

Hi Bella,

Yes you can mix citro clear serum with D.E.S 55 lotion. It is fine

Sandi · August 27, 2022 at 7:31 am

Please can I mix citro clear oil with my organic cream,the organic cream is not giving me what I want,,can I mix citro clear oil to it

Half Price Beau · August 29, 2022 at 2:20 pm

Hi Sandi,
    I would not know about mixing citro clear with an organic cream, I have not tried it. I don’t really use organic products.

Emmanuel Simon · September 8, 2022 at 2:19 pm

Pls can I mix citro clear serum with nivea and pls how many cover drops should I mix it with?

Half Price Beau · September 12, 2022 at 2:12 pm

Hi Emmanuel,

I cannot say how many cover drops, I can only say you can use 1 bottle of the serum with 450ml Vaseline lotion.

BEST SKIN BRIGHTENING SHOWER GEL – Half-Price Beau · January 24, 2020 at 1:36 pm

[…]  Citro Clear Serum (2 bottles) […]

BRIGHTENING GLOW OIL – Half-Price Beau · July 27, 2021 at 3:50 pm

[…] Serum (30ml) – This is a carrot-based serum. Normally, I would use Citro clear but I could not get […]

PRO MIXING FOR BEGINNERS – Half-Price Beau · October 20, 2021 at 1:38 pm

[…] when you are pro-mixing a lightening lotion, if not, skip those step. e.g Ct+ clear therapy serum, Citro clear serum etc. […]